"It's never too late to make a new start"

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This blog is dedicated to you, and you are not alone

Each person has their own struggles and challenges. Often times we feel that no one else is going through what we are. At times we draw back into isolation, and that makes things worse yet.
Our fears get multiplied out of proportion when we do that.
So, be encouraged this morning, you are not alone.
I am not a "shrink" or a counselor, I'm just a guy who got knocked flat by life and got back up again (and again). 
Today my life is going very well, and so can yours.
I'm no expert but what worked for me may work for you, so let's take this journey together.
Check back often for fitness tips, articles, true stories, and a little humor thrown in along the way.
Sign up for our "Come-Back" Strength newsletter today, and let's get on to the next step of our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment